Currently we are looking for a Senior Android Developer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
As an Android Developer, you will be building native mobile applications for Fortune 500 companies. You will be working in close collaboration with the client, as well as other teams across EPAM paying special attention to solutions architecture and code quality.
Currently we are building a technical solution, which allows managing connections to Wi-Fi networks in more than 14 countries around the world. The application enables end-users to manage and set up home Wi-Fi router as well as to control Wi-Fi traffic and mobile Internet.
As part of our team, you will participate in developing a mobile solution for our client, which is the world’s largest global cable company with operations in more than 30 countries. They offer innovative and enhanced video products, including revolutionary media and entertainment platforms.
We offer you a great opportunity to enhance your knowledge base and level up your technical skills while performing many challenging and interesting tasks. Moreover, regular business trips to Amsterdam are waiting for you.
- Take part in the development of native mobile apps with Android
- Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance
- Quickly gain an understanding of our clients’ requirements, technology needs and solution architecture
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions
- Brainstorm with team members and prove ability to think on the fly
- Strong Android development skills
- Strong Java development skills
- Understanding of mobile application design and UX
- Experience in Google Play Services API (Location, Map, GCM, etc.)
- Design patterns (GoF) and architecture of the applications
- Strong knowledge of: Collections, Multithreading, IO, Networking, Generics, Profiling
- Good command of English: Intermediate spoken level and higher
Nice to have
- Reactive Java
- EventBus technique
- Experience in 3rd party libraries
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted