Currently we are looking for an Engineering Manager able to drive a project from concept to delivery for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
Purpose of the role: ownership for product development and its delivery. You will be running end-to-end product development, which includes communication with the customer and stakeholders, project estimations and leading project teams (across multiple locations, solution practices and business domains).
What is in it for you?
-You will be a main point of contact for the customer;
-Innovative solutions for top companies worldwide;
-On-site visits, ability to travel & interact directly with global delivery management team;
-Well established processes of delivery, modern technologies, engineering best practices;
-Ability to join the project from scratch within discovery phase;
-Access to senior-level resources and strong engineering community to build a team;
-Opportunity to learn and grow with Solution Architecture/Delivery Management schools at EPAM.
- Manage the implementation of various systems and solutions, drive the delivery of complex solutions for blue-chip clients
- Be engaged into discussions with clients about business goals and technical strategy
- Formulate and execute project plans, and manage cross-functional teams
- Strong technical/architecture skills (6+ years of hands-on software development experience, Java/.NET)
- 2+ years in technical project management experience: planning project deliverables and roadmap in close collaboration with product owners, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, risk management
- Experience in designing and implementing enterprise wide, custom applications
- Ability to manage the cross-functional team, experience in leading a technical team to deliver quality software implementations
- Skills in client relationship management, ability to engage the client into technology discussions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)