Currently we are looking for a PEGA Developer/BPM Developer for our Gdansk office to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking PEGA Developers or Developers interested in learning PEGA technology. PEGA is a platform that provides a systematic approach to build and deploy process-oriented and rule-based solution and applications. The development is done via a powerful, web-based IDE which allows developers to work and create solutions from anywhere in the world.
The candidate will be part of the development offshore team. First 2-3 months would be dedicated for gaining and acquiring PEGA knowledge via intensive training and participation in internal projects under supervision of experienced PEGA developers. The training would be finalized by achieving PEGA System Architect certification (CSA), after which person would join one of the PEGA projects.
The company provides training materials, help of experienced developers and successful certification fee coverage.
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable application or custom built technology solutions to meet business need
- Maintain active relationships with business representatives/customers to determine business requirements
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Help to develop long-term and future policies, standards and guidelines that direct the design, development and implementation using PEGA across the enterprise
- Solid fundamentals in Object-oriented programming, coding skills (preferably in core Java)
- Good understanding of relational database design concepts (Oracle DB)
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Client-facing experience and strong soft skills
- Experience (1+ year) in client-side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS
- Experience (1+ year) working with Servlet Containers (i.e. Tomcat, WebLogic)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted