Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company with operational headquarters in London, UK. It enables professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The product will contain a suite of applications delivered on the client’s existing desktop application to enable customers to access their supply chain risk. It aims to enable compliance and purchasing/sourcing professionals to manage the risks associated with their choice of suppliers. Back-end application architecture is based on micro-services and would be developed from scratch. The underlying content will be available via REST API. The deployment will be to Amazon Web Services.
On this position, you would have an ability to deliver high-quality work on time in a high-energy environment while collaborating and brainstorming with other testers and developers within a dynamic team. Three teams are to be working on the application creating project simultaneously, so a combination of strong planning, organization and time management skills is among the key requirements.
- Participate in greenfield development of brand new third party risk management software
- Design and implement tasks required to AWS Lambda functions which would be exposed through API Gateway to each other and Front-end Angular 5 application
- Communicate with onsite representatives in scope of Agile process
- Follow clean code conventions
- Leverage AWS Cloud Native Systems
- Work in DevOps culture
- Utilize best practices from Serverless computing
- 3+ years’ commercial Java experience
- AWS technology stack
- Spring technology stack
- Hibernate/JPA experience
- Experience in microservices architecture
- Strong knowledge of REST services
- Experience in Oracle
- Familiarity with testing tools such as JUnit, Mockito, AssertJ, Spring-Test
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging experience
- Experience in *NIX systems
- Profound knowledge of Build Tools such as Maven or Gradle
- Familiarity with CI/CD principles
- Version Control: Git experience
- Being a team player
- English level: Upper-Intermediate (B2) or higher
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers