Folks, we are looking for a Senior Middleware/Chef Engineer to join and reinforce our team.
Some words about our customer: it is a large pharmaceutical company for which we provide support for 28 applications created internally, by EPAM or 3rd parties, and related to assay and plate data registration, compound and sample management, pathology requests management, protein tracking, combination analysis, screening, data visualization, in-vivo studies, gene lists management, as well as data warehouse and infrastructure database.
Please note that this a hands-on role and the candidate will work as an Engineer, not a lead or a manager.
- Provide Levels 2 and 3 support, enhancements, incident and problem resolution, application monitoring, configuration and maintenance
- Recommend and implement automation solutions for the Middleware, providing a Devops role in infrastructure
- Expand the use of containerization (Docker or any other tool) to speed and ease building and testing, help consolidate the environment
- Be a team player with good hands-on administration of Tomcat/Apache/IIS/WebLogic/Nginx, SSL
- Ability to use DevOps source code/repository/job scheduling tools - Jenkins/Artifactory & BitBucket
- Develop automation with AWS CloudFormation/Terraform
- Chef development (Ruby coding) skills. Develop Cookbooks/Recipes & troubleshoot the issues
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) experience
Nice to have
- Expertise and administration with Tomcat/Apache/IIS/WebLogic/Nginx, SSL
- Prior experience in AWS
- Prior experience in containers
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events