You are sharp, driven and inquisitive. You are not afraid to take risks and grow by learning from mistakes. You let your voice be heard and love a good challenge. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Human Resources Business Partner. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM is looking to add an HRBP to partner with specific business units as a representative of EPAM’s People Management organization to collaborate on projects, initiatives and talent strategy. This is a key role, shaping and influencing business strategy as it applies to human capital, retention and development as well as change management. Areas of demonstrated focus include organizational effectiveness, retention, employee development and talent management.
EPAM Canada welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. Please contact Caitlin Dziekan at Caitlin_Dziekan@epam.com or +1 267 759 9000 ext. 22549 if you have questions in this regard, or if you require an accommodation to complete the application process. Click here to review EPAM’s Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Accessibility Policies and Multi-Year Access Plan.
- Provide HR leadership to multiple US-wide business units assisting in Talent Strategy and Development in partnership with the business
- Partner with business and management to develop and execute engagement and learning & development programs
- Partner with leaders to manage and execute performance/promotion activities
- Build a positive employee experience that leads to improved business performance and increased levels of employee engagement
- Build the leaders of the future through succession planning and related action plans
- Bachelor’s Degree; 5-7+ years of progressive human resources (or related) experience in a fast-paced, innovative environment, including prior experience in an HR Business Partner role
- Global organizational experience strongly preferred
- Society of Human Resources Management’s (SHRM) or HRCI certification is preferred
- Experience building talent strategies and related action plans to achieve the strategy
- In-depth experience with human resources practices and disciplines including performance management, employee reward programs, pay systems, employee relations and benefits
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop relationships, establish trust and provide counsel in a thoughtful, sensitive and timely manner
- In-depth knowledge of applicable legal/regulatory federal, state and local requirements to effectively reduce legal risks and ensure compliance
- Ability to manage competing demands, prioritize, work with a sense of urgency, meet deadlines, exceed expectations, and deliver on commitments
- Previous experience supporting a large client base of employees and developing relationships virtually, supporting locations across the country
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Considerable experience identifying and addressing internal needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of relationships and community involvement