Currently we are looking for a DevOps Engineer for our Szeged office to make the team even stronger.
This multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary, currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
EPAM encourages Junior Engineers to establish themselves in the company and the DevOps domain by providing training and mentoring. If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a detailed CV (in English).
- Develop automation and processes to enable teams to develop and deploy through CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Delivery) systems
- Design and build complex infrastructures from operating system level to cloud level
- Design, create, configure and maintain environments for the developed software applications (Development Environment, Test Environment, etc.)
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across applications and infrastructure
- Good knowledge of Linux operating system
- Scripting experience with Bash / Shell / Python
- Good knowledge of virtualization tools
- Solid understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience in version control systems such as Git or SVN
- Experience in Maven, Jenkins, or similar tools
- Knowledge or experience in cloud solutions like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure
- Preferably: knowledge or experience in Docker, Terraform
- Good English communication skills (speaking, writing and reading)
- Willingness to learn and improve