Currently we are looking for a Java Engineer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
Dear Java community, in the near future we are launching a new project stream for our customer from the Financial Services industry.
What will this all be about? – Our customer is a great insurance company. Now they have a strong need to develop and automate an internal business workflow between their finance departments and as the result to make life of employees easier and their processes smoother.
Technologies we work with are: Java 7-8, Oracle DB, JBoss BPM. At the moment we are looking for a mature Java engineer (with JBoss BPM knowledge as a big plus) to join our kick-off team.
Also, this is a great opportunity to take part in building processes from scratch and improve your English skills. We have a strong DM and a great team of professionals who would be ready to support you when you start.
Interested? – Halfway passed! Just notify us about your interest and we will contact you with more details.
- Dive into the domain and investigate the customer journey for better solution understanding
- Participate in the design of the technical solution/architecture and integrate the current systems for better solutioning
- Take responsibility for development of some components
- Match business requirements to the result delivered
- Meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Java 7-8
- Experience in JBoss BPM
- Some experience in Oracle DB
- Knowledge of patterns
- Good command of English – Intermediate level (B1)
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events