Currently we are looking for a smart, passionate and creative hands-on Lead/SA Big Data Engineer with one of the Golang/Java/Ruby primary skill.
As a Big Data Engineer, you will be building the solution staying in front of the cloud security landscape. You will have the chance to contribute to making cloud computing more secure and agile, creating the product, which protects the most critical business assets of leading global enterprise companies. You will write high availability distributed services and will help curate the stack for the solution. You will be in charge of solving performance, scaling, partitioning, transactions challenges using different technologies in micro services environment, will be working with distributed systems, SQL and NoSQL data modeling.
To face this security challenge, you should be a creative person with good expertise, ready to invest efforts and collaborate intensively with stakeholders.
- 3+ years’ experience in Golang/Java/Ruby with assumption to learn Java at some point in time
- Production experience working with Kafka, PostgreSQL, Cassandra
- Deep understanding of REST API’s and distributed web services technologies
- Experience in Elasticsearch and background processing
- Demonstrated commitment to quality through continuous integration, code reviews and test
- Proficient understanding of computer operating system and application security
Nice to have
- AWS experience
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events