Currently we are looking for a Database Engineer for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a Database Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day. Our client is one of the world's largest professional services network of independent accounting and consulting member firms which provide assurance, tax and advisory services to privately held businesses, public interest entities, and public sector entities. Our project is about building an integrated cloud-based solution for financial reporting and analytics for federal government agencies. The application allows finding errors in provided financial data, validating inputs, applying some custom rules, fixing errors.
You will be responsible for the design, development, and support of new and existing ETL processes utilizing industry standards and best practices to facilitate loading of data and support our business users in the use and consumption of information from the enterprise data warehouse.
We relocate to Kharkiv. Learn more from a short presentation.
- Rebuild current ETL home-grown tool
- Automate and optimize existing data load processes
- Implement Master Data Management\Quality Data Management
- Implement ETL process tracing
- Error handling, monitoring tools
- 2+ years of experience in MSSQL Server 2012-2016, ETL process
- Experience in SSIS\SSRS will be a plus
- Knowledge of and experience in query troubleshooting and performance optimization
- Good spoken and written English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)