Currently we are looking for a Marketing Specialist for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
Our ideal candidate will work closely with Talent Acquisition Marketing and Recruiting teams to promote EPAM Employer Brand internally and externally in Kharkiv. This role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be in contact with multiple stakeholders and will be required to deliver results efficiently and on time, therefore effective organizational skills and ability to work on multiple items at one time are paramount for this role.
- Work collaboratively with TA Marketing and Recruiting Teams to support and promote EPAM Employer Brand
- Handle PR articles, blog posts, SMM, digital advertising and other channels of Employer Brand support
- Develop brochures, presentations and case studies for EPAM needs
- Leverage existing content and identify gaps/needs
- Develop and execute Employer Branding marketing campaigns
- 2+ years of experience in marketing (PR + SMM/digital)
- Strong skills and experience creating powerful storytelling texts
- Effective communication skills are a must to create and develop communities
- Ability to work in extremely fast changing environment - excellent multi-tasking skills and time management skills
- Ability to work both with a team and individually
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written English
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports
- Free English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events