Currently we are looking for a Python Developer for our Szeged office to make the team even stronger.
In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Be part of an Agile development team
- Contribute to the success of our customer projects
- Develop new product functionality, technical analysis, effort estimation
- Design and implement new business requirements
- Work in close cooperation with customer’s representatives
- Leverage your deep understanding of Python technology
- Proven professional history using Python 3
- Working experience with PyCharm, PyDev or other professional IDE
- Experience in Python async/coroutines
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Strong understanding of micro-services architecture
- Knowledge of how to build and use RESTful APIs
- Experience working with RDBMS or NoSQL
- Strong unit testing and debugging skills
- Dedication to high quality software development through conventions, maintainability and testing
- Interest in adopting the latest and greatest technologies
- Experience in Agile development is an advantage