Currently we are looking for a Visual Designer for Presales for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
As a Visual Designer for Presales, you will help with business proposals creation, including preparing of sales materials like presentations, white papers, etc. The ideal candidate will work with EPAM North American Sales & Business representatives to develop visual content based on business requirements, methodologies, processes and diagrams according to EPAM corporate style guides.
We are seeking talented people who will have the chance to propel their careers to the next level. Your work will directly influence strategic decisions and transformation for Fortune 500 corporations.
- Participate in brainstorming and other idea-generating team sessions
- Create infographics for presentations and various sales/marketing collateral
- Visualize processes, methodologies, approaches, etc. as part of presales artifacts building
- Finalize technical and functional diagrams based on concept/sketches from architects and consultants
- Presentation design and layout – pitch decks, diagrams, page layouts, etc
- Advanced knowledge of such tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Visio, Power Point
- Solid understanding of data visualization; infographics and, preferably, typography
- Background in Graphic Design, Art, Marketing or closely related field
- Ability to successfully work on multiple tasks upon agreed priorities
- Readiness and ability to perform in deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Attention to detail and strong conceptual thinking
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events