Currently we are looking for a Visual Designer for our Hong Kong office to make the team even stronger.
You are creative, original and a visionary. You think outside of the box. You love innovating, collaborating with colleagues and expanding your skills. If this sounds like you, you should consider joining EPAM as a Visual Designer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
Working with a talented team of Design and Development professionals, Designers are responsible for creating workflows, conceptual and visual development leading to the final execution for mobile and interactive design projects.
Our ideal candidate will have creative flair and the willingness to expand his/her skill base to include design for static, dynamic and interactive websites and other projects. Qualified candidates will have 5-7 years of experience in a design strategy role with a robust creative background at a digital agency. Required skills include strong visual design skills, interaction design, typographical skills, a sound understanding of technology and user experience integration and functionality, and an in-depth understanding of cross-platform functionality. Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills are a must, along with an enthusiasm to be ahead of the ever-evolving digital design arena in order to achieve creative excellence.
- Conceptualize and design mobile and interactive projects from concept to completion
- Work closely with Developers, Project Managers and other internal teams to deliver exceptional results ensuring the creative product meets strategic goals and client expectations
- Demonstrate high standards of workmanship, attention to detail and adherence to company process and industry standards/best practices
- Remain current on creative trends as well as the latest techniques/technologies that help to drive cutting-edge creative
- 5-7 years of experience creating visual design for the digital space
- BFA/BS/BA Graphic Design, Art, Marketing or closely related field
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces and navigation
- Driven to define the look and feel of large, industry-leading sites
- Must have the ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated, driven; ability to work independently
- Excellent communications skills; ability to interface with clients on a regular basis
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details