Currently we are looking for a Tester for our Sydney office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM is partnered with a one of the world’s leading Innovation Technology companies, which is prominent in the areas of Internet Marketing, Cloud Technologies, Mobile Platforms development and many others.
You will be working independently with a number of different teams on a global scale project (a web mapping service), helping them to manage their bug backlogs, and testing new features released.
- Triage bugs that come from various user feedback channels:
- Ensure bugs are reproducible
- Report on trends observed in commonly raised bugs
- Advocate for better bug hygiene practices, helping teams in this process
- Collect and report metrics around bugs
- Manual testing of various new features with a focus on android:
- Collaborate with designers and engineers in creating test plans
- Execute exploratory testing and documenting of results
- Managing 100+ android devices:
- Ensure collections of devices are charged and ready for testing
- Catalogue new devices that get ordered for testing
- Ability to debug complex bugs
- Experience communicating bugs via written bug reports using any bug tracking tool
- Ability to pick up new tools/projects quickly
- Able to work with multiple teams/projects across different countries