Currently we are looking for a Java Engineer (Hybris) for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM Kharkiv has got a number of large and growing projects in E-commerce department based on Hybris framework. EPAM is looking for engineers with good Java fundamentals and is providing structured Hybris-related training, a mentor for smooth learning and a big Hybris community (EPAM being an official partner of SAP Hybris).
ABOUT THE PROJECT
HYBRIS is a leading E-commerce platform being authentically a future of E-commerce today. Incorporates stores for web, mobile and more for B2C and B2B including powerful search and merchandising, master data management (MDM) / PIM, order management, and Web content management. Built on a single stack of modern, standards-based, service-oriented technology. Hybris is able to manage: 1) 20 million SKUs on one of the largest online retail sites; 2) two million customers and 500,000 orders per day for one of the largest wholesale distributors; 3) 2,500 stores in 44 global markets for one of the largest physical retailers.
Hybris is able to: build upon latest Spring release, including Spring MVC and Spring Integration frameworks; provide full-text search with SOLR; provide RDBMS-independent, support MongoDB in certain modules; provide plain old JSP + top-edge java script frameworks for a storefront; support both REST and SOAP; provide modular architecture, cloud integration and best code practices (Checkstyle, CPD, PMD, FindBugs).
We relocate to Kharkiv. Learn more from a short presentation.
Project technologies and tools
- MySQL, SAP HANA
- Front-end: JSP, jQuery, Angular
- Back-end: Spring Integration (FTP\JMS), MVC, SOAP/REST
- Application server – Tomcat
- Version control system – Git
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Bamboo
- Java 8, Groovy for scripting
- Responsive UI
- Performance testing (Jenkins+JMeter)
- Cucumber UI Automation -> Java stack, BDD
- Ehcache built in the platform
- Develop complex business logic
- Integrate in-house solutions with 3-party vendors and customers
- Adjust solutions to non-functional requirements
- 2+ years of practical experience in Java and J2EE
- Good experience in Design patterns, architecture frameworks
- Good knowledge of Spring technologies
- Good communication and presentation skills are required
- Experience in Agile
- Good spoken and written English
- Active communication with the client representatives
- Big clients, large projects, mature development process, good online documentation
- Balanced teams
- An option to grow as a lead
- Hybris certification is provided by the company
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)