Currently we are looking for a Business Analyst in Presales for a full-time opportunity for our Minsk office.
Presales NA group is seeking a Presales Analyst, person who will be involved in the presales process and proposals creation.
The candidate will perform presales activities, which include ongoing analysis of incoming requests for presales assistance, combining and shaping presales materials by both, using existing materials and creating new ones.
He or she will build presales materials (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) of high quality (relevance, logic, consistence, design, etc.).
- Create PowerPoint presentations featuring EPAM values, experience and services
- Collect and structure EPAM technology and business experience for further reuse by sales and presales teams
- Help to respond RFP/RFIs
- Leverage analytical sources (Gartner, Forrester)
- Communicate with internal clients
- University Degree in Economics, Business, Marketing, IT or International Relations
- Advanced analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience in data collection, analysis and problem solving
- Ability to work in a team, meet deadlines, be ready to go the extra mile
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events