Currently we are looking for a Senior Presales Engineer to come on board and support our operation in Zurich.
As a Presales Consultant, you will be in a critical position for assessment, scoping, design, as well as initiation of complex software development projects in the sales cycle of our engagement with our customers. You will be responsible for the coordination of technical solution designs and architectures creation with other EPAM technical experts as well as defining and driving technology roadmaps, coordinating and translating business objectives into technical requirements.
We expect you to be skilled in multiple modern technologies and programming languages with great interpersonal skills, analytical mind, technical intuition and passion for engineering.
- Work as part of EPAM European sales/presales team with EPAM senior management, account managers, heads of business units, architects, EPAM Competency Centers on a daily basis providing technical guidance and solution designs
- Conduct RFIs/RFPs and service offering proposal/presentation to prospect customers. Must be able to gather technical requirements, understand customer's problems and devise creation solutions
- Develop and present project proposals, technical and project management guidelines for development of complex computer applications in multiple business domains
- Review RFX requirements, conduct RFIs/RFPs, suggest solution implementation approaches, create estimates, timeline and cost analysis that will lead to successful implementation and program delivery
- 10+ years overall IT experience with a focus on software engineering
- 5+ years hands-on experience with various Java /.NET technologies in software architect roles and in building and delivering bespoke software solutions
- 3+ years in project management or technical team lead position, excellent understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC), software development processes and Agile/Scrum
- Experience in and good understanding of enterprise applications at least in one of the following technology areas:
- High-performance, highly-transactional web applications, mobile development, content management solutions, e-business frameworks or business intelligence
- Practical knowledge of and experience working with clients in IT services
- Previous presales consultancy experience at software development companies is a major advantage although not mandatory
- Fluent English and German are necessities
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Corporate and social events
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CV from recruiting or staffing agencies