Currently we are looking for a Senior Big Data Engineer (Healthcare) for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
As a Senior Big Data Engineer, you will take part in a data representation transformation in a complex project related to Health insurance domain. Project will be around restructuring and reengineering current approach with relational databases to a solution with Big Data approach. This should allow deeper data analysis and insights related to company services. Project is big, complicated and interesting from architecture and technical point of view.
This position is for Krakow or Gdansk (we can propose relocation for long term or for 1 year to Poland and relocation to the US in 1,5 year).
- Experience in Spark
- Experience in SQL databases
- Experience in Hadoop
- Experience in Java
- Good knowledge of Hive
- Good knowledge of Solr
- Good knowledge of Scala
- Able to read and write technical documentation in English
- Can speak English in order to communicate to colleagues, department heads to discuss complex data-driven findings and technical specifications
Nice to have
- Experience in Spectrum
- Experience in optimizing queries in SQL or PL/SQL
- Experience in engineering practices: code review, pair programming, CI/CD
- Experience in Agile practices
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken English
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (US for 1 - 1,5 year)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted