You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Solutions Architect. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM is looking to build and strengthen our Solutions Architect teams across the country. We are currently looking for Solutions Architect(s) with or interesting in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) experience to provide an end-to-end service offering including RPA Application Development and Architecture, helping clients determine the optimal solutions for their business needs. The candidates must have solid Java EE experience.
EPAM Canada welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. Please contact Ashley Means at Ashley_Means@epam.com or 1-267-759-9000 ext. 49976 if you have questions in this regard, or if you require an accommodation to complete the application process. Click here to review EPAM’s Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Accessibility Policies and Multi-Year Access Plan.
- Demonstrate proven knowledge while interacting with clients and stakeholders to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects
- Collaborate with technical teams across the full software development life cycle
- Demonstrate considerable knowledge of planning and project management specific to software development lifecycle processes
- Design and implement technology solutions for new or existing business applications
- Utilize problem solving, especially within debugging and troubleshooting complex software development issues while identifying solution options and/or alternatives
- Scope and estimate project tasks, as well as managing multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data
- Collaborate with business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients
- Manage and contribute to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement
- Perform evaluation of business requirements, processes, technologies, applications, and information systems
- 5-7 years of experience designing, architecting, and developing custom JAVA and Groovy software solutions
- Ability to resolve technical problems and fix bugs/issues when required
- Ability to select, educate and communicate the right solution based on client requirements and objectives
- Ability to quickly understand complex business problems to drive EPAM’s solutions
- Ability to understand the big picture, understand risks and communicate it to team/relevant stakeholders
- Ability to guide and take team along for the successful implementation of architecture
- Experience in Web Application Development frameworks (Angular JS, Struts, Spring MVC)
- Proven skills to participate as a senior technologist in the establishment of a company-wide shared services offering
- Experience working successfully with multinational, cross-functional engineering teams. Ability to travel up to 50%