You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Sitecore Solution Architect. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
Being one of the few Platinum Implementation Partners of Sitecore worldwide (among only 26 out of 700+ in total) and having successfully delivered over 90 Sitecore projects to more than 50 customers globally, EPAM not only has an outstanding Sitecore expertise but also understands the real power behind Sitecore.
That is why we are actively growing the Sitecore competency. We are looking for Sitecore developers of all levels to participate in various global projects and internal Sitecore initiatives, offering not only great challenging projects but also outstanding (and we mean it - outstanding!) career development opportunities.
The Sitecore Solution Architect is a senior technical position within the Sitecore development team. The Sitecore Solution Architect is most often the one primarily responsible person for the technical execution of a Sitecore implementation project. The Sitecore Solution Architect is excellent in implementing Sitecore and can easily integrate Sitecore with other systems and software components. In addition to leading the day-to-day development for Sitecore implementation projects, the Sitecore Solution Architect also teaches other developers, is client facing, and has strong presentation skills.
- Develop new functionality
- Be responsible for the technical implementation of client’s projects in Sitecore and/or ASP.NET MVC
- Communicate well with the development team members, with Project Managers, with clients, with other disciplines, with the Sitecore Technical Lead, and with technical managers
- Adhere to established team and company-wide standards
- Be client facing throughout the project lifecycle
- Author as well as review client-facing documentation
- Lead and contribute to internal technical documentation (wiki)
- Author technical designs sometimes involving complex integrations and multiple servers
- Lead and perform difficult development tasks such as complex integrations
- Provide Level of Effort (LOE) estimates
- Be the primary technical resource throughout the project lifecycle
- Work on multiple projects at once when needed
- Be a technical expert in their field (e.g. Sitecore)
- 7+ years’ experience in development or related role
- 3+ years’ experience in Sitecore, including 1+ years of experience in Sitecore MVC
- 2-3 years of experience in.NET/ASP.NET MVC preferred
- BS or MS Degree
- Strong development skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work well as part of a development team
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal