Currently we are looking for a Sitecore Solution Architect for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a Sitecore Solution Architect, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
EPAM Ukraine is inviting a mature Sitecore Lead to take an Architect role to lead new projects and grow together with a global company. Sitecore Solution Architect opportunity is open for Kharkiv/Vinnitsa/Kyiv/Lviv/Dnipro offices. EPAM Ukraine is actively growing the Sitecore competency. Being Platinum Partner of Sitecore and having successfully delivered over 100 Sitecore projects to more than 50 customers globally, EPAM has an outstanding Sitecore expertise and understands the real power behind Sitecore. We are looking for Sitecore experts to participate in challenging global projects and internal Sitecore initiatives, offering dynamic career development opportunities.
We relocate to Kharkiv. Learn more from a short presentation.
- Lead technical discovery
- Provide Level of Effort estimates
- Act as a primary Technical Communicator throughout the project lifecycle
- Create and review client-facing documentation
- Technical design involving complex integrations and multiple servers
- Own the technical implementation of client’s projects in Sitecore and/or ASP.NET MVC
- Lead difficult development tasks such as complex integrations
- Strong development experience, 7+ years’ experience in software development (back-end and front-end technologies)
- Technical leadership experience, delivery of successful projects
- Solid experience in Sitecore, including Sitecore MVC
- Experience in the full SDLC, understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Strong presentation skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Readiness for business trips to Europe
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)