Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior C++ Software Engineer for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
Our client is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and government. As the leading global property information, analytics and data-enabled solutions provider, its vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
The project we are working on for this client is the legacy mainframe middleware system for credit score reporting, which merges reports coming from Experian, Equifax and Transunion and returning reports to customers in MISMO format.
- Migration of legacy systems to modern architectures
- Reverse engineering
- Careful code refactoring, bug fixing
- Off-hours support of production incidents
- 5+ years of software development experience with C++
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environment
- Familiarity with Agile principles and ability to follow Agile development workflow
- Analytical mind-set, proactive, able to work without supervision
- Good technical English (Upper-Intermediate or higher)
Nice to have
- Credit scoring domain
- Configuring Jenkins
- Scripting experience on Python, Bash, Perl or similar
- Basic familiarity and experience with Java or .NET
- Not structured data processing: Mongo, Hadoop or other Big Data tools
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers