You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Java Developer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
The candidate will join the IT Architecture team and will be tasked with delivering integrated secure solutions for enterprise-level Financial Industry client-facing web systems. The position will require strong collaboration and communication skills, facilitating solution design between subject matter experts and stake-holders across technology and business. The candidate should be passionate about security solutions, be self-motivated and a creative problem solver.
- Play key role in the proposal, presentation, planning and delivery of a long-term Web Security strategy (phased approach), securing multiple enterprise-level Financial Industry client-facing web systems
- Work with development teams to identify, quantify, document, prioritize and remediate security gaps
- Stay up-to-date on current application security topics and vendor products/solutions
- Expertise with Java based technologies: Java 6+, J2EE 6+ on WebSphere (or equivalent) including technologies supporting the Web Container (Servlet/JSF/JSP/JSTL), Web Services (JAX-RS/JAX-WS), Data Interchange (JSON), Spring Framework and Apache ServiceMix integration container (nice-to-have)
- Expertise with web system security concepts, supporting authentication (multi-factor), authorization, encryption/hashing and prevention of OWASP top 10, MitM/MitB, and other prominent attacks
- Familiarity with Java Security Libraries, such as ESAPI, Bouncy Castle or Apache Shiro
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Result-oriented with ability to work independently and/or collaborate with multiple teams. Experienced with on-shore/off-shore development team leadership