Currently we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our Customer is a leading company in the builders’ merchant and home improvement markets, and is a main supplier to the building and construction market, one of the largest industries in the UK. The company's product lines include general building materials, kitchens and bathrooms, hand and power tools, landscaping materials, painting and decorating materials, timber and joists. Customer operates 20+ businesses across the UK and owns 19 product brands within these businesses. Everything we do and sell is all around you. We are proud to have helped to build Britain for over 200 years.
We relocate to Kharkiv. Learn more from a short presentation.
- Lead a Scrum team and play a combined BA/Scrum Master role
- Work with the business to elicit and document requirements
- Produce business requirement artifacts including UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, etc
- Investigate the OOTB capabilities of E-commerce platform, help to educate business users on this matter
- Work with the development team to come up with solution options, split work into smaller pieces, estimate the effort, highlight risks and areas for improvement in the existing functionality
- Take part in pre-release activities
- Report on the feature progress
- Liaise with POs and fellow BAs on the roadmap
- 3+ years’ experience of business analysis in software development projects
- Experienced in E-commerce domain
- Good knowledge of and experience in Scrum methodology, understanding Scrum Master and BA role in Scrum
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in customer relationship management and critical issue handling, manage client expectations
- Ability to implement the processes improvement and drive change
- Advanced English level (direct customer interaction)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)