Currently we are looking for an Enterprise Architect (Banking & Finance Services) for our London office to make the team even stronger.
As an Enterprise Architect, you will join our successful Banking & Finance Services Practice in the UK. This is a permanent position and will based in London, with some travel to near shore locations. The ideal candidate will be located onsite with a high-profile client working alongside their Architecture Group in London and near shore locations.
Ranked as #12 on Forbes’ List of 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies for 2017, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of over 24,000 people with inspiring careers from day one.
EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
- Perform a technical leadership role to manage the Architectural blueprint across how teams work, how the blueprint changes, how that impacts the roadmap, writing whitepapers for directional change, communicating the strategy across all concerned parties especially team Solution Architects
- Take the strategy as defined & communicated by the client, form the knowledge / experience of EPAM and industry trends and then leverage these inputs to make suggestions for improvements and bring value as strategic advisor
- Play an intermediate role between the offshore Supplier team and the Client business/technology stakeholders
- Work closely with the Supplier Delivery Manager to define and implement transition of services from time and material/staff augmentation to output
- Enterprise architecture experience and ability to define and implement Risk group technology strategy
- Be a technical leader and have experience working alongside senior stakeholders to be accountable for technology platforms
- Demonstrable experience in delivery at an Architectural level
- Able to demonstrate thought leadership and bring to the client knowledge to EPAM’s wider capabilities where applicable
- Able to demonstrate a depth technical knowledge (e.g. Cloud technology, regulatory framework/GDPR, data security and code quality)