Currently we are looking for a Back-end .NET Engineer for our Prague office to make the team even stronger.
Our client is an investment bank, which provides large corporate, government and institutional clients with a full spectrum of solutions to their strategic advisory, financing and risk management needs.
This is a long-term position working for a strategic infrastructure and reporting platform. Responsibilities will primarily consist in creation of new services and tools to be used as a service layer for already existing strategic calculation system.
- Develop the new services for the strategic calculation system and workflow components
- Assist internal departments with production lifecycle if required (i.e. 3nd line support)
- Develop software within a team in Scrum methodology
- 2+ years of development experience in C#; .NET 4.6+
- Experience in Web API/Rest, WCF, NUnit, MOQ, Git
- Experience in Scrum
- Practical experience in the full software development lifecycle
- Readiness to provide L3 support
- Intermediate and higher level (B1+) of spoken English
Nice to have
- MSMQ, Solace, MSSQL, Hadoop, Mongo, StyleCop, TeamCity
- Database skills with experience in relational and non-relational database design and some performance tuning
- Familiarity and experience with fundamental software development principles