Currently we are looking for a Lead Mobile Solution Architect for our London office to make the team even stronger.
Do you thrive at working at the cutting edge of digital - owning the experience, shaping and making it a reality for clients?
EPAM is looking to build and strengthen our Mobile Practice across the UK by identifying a talented Permanent Lead Mobile Solution Architect in London. You will be a subject matter expert in Mobile with the ability to provide technical solution delivery, manage client high-level relationships, and act as a leader within the practice.
This is a brand new and exciting opportunity to join a hugely successful and entrepreneurial organization and help us further make an impact in the mobile market.
- Develop proposals for implementation and design of Mobile Architecture with domain knowledge in Android, iOS and Mobile Development Platforms
- Be responsible for end-to-end architecture design including frontend, web services, middle tier, and back-end
- Own and lead initiatives to define, design, and implement mobile solutions, which includes reference architectures, estimates, and costing
- Provide technical leadership, project guidance, and business development in various mobile technology areas
- Advise business and technology delivery leadership on how to translate the client’s mobile business requirements into mobile technology solutions
- Participate in customer’s workshops and provide presentations of the proposed solution
- Perform analysis best practices and emerging concepts in mobile application, mobile devices, Operating systems, and mobile middleware platforms
- Act as a technical liaison between clients, service engineering teams and support
- Define common business and development processes, platform and tools usage for mobile solutions and delivery
- Review and audit of existing solution, design and system architecture
- Serve as a mobile evangelist providing thought leadership, participating in conferences, authoring white papers, etc
- Mentor colleagues who are moving toward Solution Architecture title
- Perform profiling, troubleshooting of existing solutions
- Create technical documentation
- Strong knowledge of mobile technologies with development experience
- Experience as a Lead Solution Architect with strong knowledge and expertise in mobile solution delivery
- Prior consulting, advisory, or professional services experience preferred
- Confident in working with senior business leaders across business and technology internally and externally
- Hands-on experience in most of the following:
- iOS Tech Required Skills: Swift, VIPER, Reactive (ReactiveCocoa), CocoaPods, Embeded frameworks, Fastlane, Git
- Android Tech Required Skills: MVP/MVC/MVVM architecture-based development experience, Core Java, Collections Framework, Concurrency/Multithreading in Android, RxJava 1/2, Dagger
- Nice to have skills:
- Moxy MVP, Mockito, Kotlin, Android custom views, Gradle advanced usage (plugins + configurations)
- Must be flexible to travel in the UK/Europe