Currently we are looking for a PHP Developer for our Szeged office to make the team even stronger.
In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Accurate estimation of technical tasks
- Actively participate in an Agile development team
- Contribution to the success of our customer projects
- Active communication with the client (in English, through meetings and conference calls)
- Implementing of different functionalities described in design documents
- At least 3 years’ experience in PHP programming
- Solid OOP knowledge
- Experience and good knowledge of PHP frameworks (Drupal, Symfony, WordPress is an advantage)
- Experience in version control systems (SVN, Git, etc.)
- Availability for business trips
Nice to have
- Understanding of Agile software development methodologies
- Extra points for strong understanding of one or more JS MVC frameworks. Extra points again for experience in Sass/Less or any other CSS preprocessor
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career development plan, a wide range of technological and soft skills trainings and workshops
- Participation in international enterprise projects
- Free English classes
- Outstanding working environment