Currently we are looking for a Software Test Automation Engineer (Java) for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a Software Test Automation Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Project technologies and tools
- Selenium WebDriver
- JBehave, FitNesse
- Git, SVN, Jenkins CI
- 2+ years of automation testing experience
- Good knowledge of Java programming language
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
- Good understanding of test processes, methodologies and standards
- Experience in Selenium WebDriver
- Basic knowledge of JBehave, FitNesse
- Experience in Git, SVN or Jenkins CI
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)