Currently we are looking for a Senior/Tech Lead Java Developer for our Gdansk office to make the team even stronger.
We are building systems, which are responsible for Risk Management. Modern risk management imposes a lot of challenges – systems are required to be highly scalable, reactive and capable. Our systems operate with millions of deals and terabytes of data. They use thousands of grid cores and produce billions of records.
We work using Agile processes in small teams with close relationships to the business. This is a good opportunity for a skilled Java Developer to participate and contribute to redesign of the whole system, implement your ideas and see them in action.
- Strong programmer. We believe that fundamentals are important - we love Uncle Bob’s papers and SOLID principles, and at the same time we love innovation and really encourage it
- Experience in Core Java (Java 8), experience in distributed messaging-based solutions, being able to reason about which way of Spring injection is preferred – construction based or property based
- In our development we are using:
- Java 8 including streams and lambdas
- Scala and Dispatch
- RESTful services
- Gradle and Docker
- PL SQL
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted