Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Lead/Architect DevOps Engineer for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
Our client is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and government. It is a global company with proven expertise in the areas like risk assessment, underwriting support, investment and marketing decisions, preventing fraud, and business performance improvement in daily operations. Its vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
The project our team is working on is a 360-degree approach aiming to improve loan quality and transaction transparency. Applications and services are based on Java and Flex. New application will be developed in HTML5, Angular and Java Spring.
We are seeking a Lead/ Architect DevOps Engineer to establish new CI/CD environment based on best practices. We expect to find a person able to lead the team in the right direction from the current legacy processes.
- Strong production experience in SysOps and DevOps (5+ years)
- Proven managing/leadership experience
- Building CI/CD process experience
- Experience in Ansible
- Solid experience in Linux
- Confident knowledge of SVN open source
- Experience in Jenkins build management
- Experience in version control systems such as Git
- Proficiency in using Maven build tool for software project management and comprehension
- Nexus repository manager using experience for team collaboration and control
- Problems solving skills are required to grasp ideas and come up with creative solutions on improving existing infrastructure
- Good soft skills in order to communicate with onsite team as well as with other stakeholders
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of cost for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers