Currently we are looking for a MS SQL Developer for our Wroclaw office to make the team even stronger.
We are building a new platform to revolutionize banks' and financial advisors' ability to advise their clients by enabling them to systematically monitor their entire book of advisory clients through daily screenings of millions of portfolios.
The platform provides customized advice with simple rationales for clients to help them meet their individual goals, delivered to our wholesale partners in various channels for easy distribution. The platform will be leveraged by our wholesale partners in a 'white label' approach, with our firm's capabilities and expertise invisible behind the scenes.
You could be part of:
- Start-up like environment backed by the resources of one of the world's leading banks;
- One of those rare efforts to disrupt an entire industry;
- Diverse, distributed team of dedicated, brilliant minds with unwavering can-do attitude.
- In a strategic 5-year program, currently embarking on year 3, we:
- Create and continuously improve our service offering in a staggered approach, on-board select partner institutions around the globe to our platform
- Ensure predictable, reliable service delivery
- Deliver our solutions in an Agile teams, to maintain our edge, we accommodate client need swiftly
- Run in a Cloud setup, we scale our platform effortlessly
- MS SQL
- Nice to have: R and SSAS
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted