Currently we are looking for a Spanish-speaking Lead PHP Developer for our Barcelona office to make the team even stronger.
The PHP role will be focusing on using back-end technologies to join our established client. The candidate will participate in the analysis, design and development phases of several new projects, using advanced back-end technologies in order to guarantee performance, code quality and maintainability of the brand new Marketplace platform. Ideal candidates will need to have solid back-end technologies, using PHP as the main language and using MySQL relational databases. Previous experience in high traffic websites will be a plus when applying for this position. Ideal candidates must be used to working with new web technologies and within an Agile development environment.
The platform consists of a micro-services designed solution to sustain the new business model for our client. It uses cloud-based infrastructure, so an ideal candidate should have experience within this ecosystem.
Our client is based in the Technology District in Barcelona.
- Proficient in English language
- Spanish is a must have
- 4+ years of experience in PHP Development
- 3+ years of experience in MySQL development
- Strong knowledge using PHP Frameworks such as Symfony and Zend Framework
- API development
- Web services REST Caché Management: Redis, Memcached
- Performance: techniques and tools to optimize high traffic websites
- Elasticsearch knowledge will be a plus
- Experience working with Subversion or Git environments
- Desirable experience in CI/CD tools chain like Jenkins and Spinnaker
- Proactive and dynamic person motivated to grow within technology team
- Person who brings new ideas and proposals to our team. Motivated by using up-to-date technologies