Currently we are looking for a Lead System Engineer for our Dnipro office to make the team even stronger.
Our customer is an online fashion outlet, with operations across Spain, Italy, Brazil and Mexico and holds the leading market share in all these markets. It organizes short, single-brand campaigns to which registered members are invited to shop via an email message and mobile alerts. The customer is headquartered in Barcelona (Spain). It employs over 900 people and has over 24 million registered users worldwide.
Your challenges: built with the team of infrastructure engineers a production-ready platform and a CI/CD process to make deploys consistently successful, fast and simpler to maintain; streamline/automate deployments from Prod to Dev/QA environments; build reliable infrastructure, monitoring, and log management.
- Lead the team of System Engineers
- Write infrastructure code and automation
- Use DevOps approach and collaborate with developers
- Build and support CI/CD pipelines
- 4+ years of hands-on experience working as a DevOps/Systems Engineer/Build & Release Engineer
- Amazon Web Services knowledge and experience (preferably confirmed by AWS certification)
- Experience in using configuration management systems (Chef, Salt, Ansible, etc.)
- Deep understanding of CI/CD and the project life cycle principles
- Upper-Intermediate English level
Nice to have
- Experience in RPM packaging
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package -medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick leave and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)