Currently we are looking for a Cloud Engineer for our Wroclaw office to make the team even stronger.
Are you adept at setting up cloud-based systems and running them smoothly? Do you have a cool, focused mind and steady hands for fixing incidents? Have you ever wanted to walk on clouds?
Being part of a 4+ years’ project, building a disruptive, cutting-edge digital advisory platform for asset management, you will be working in the Deployment & Operations team in Basel. As a small, highly skilled team in a highly dynamic environment, we define and live our own deployment and operations processes and practices to help our project moving forward swiftly and efficiently, and run an industry-leading advisory platform.
- Configure, test, roll out and automate cloud-based systems
- Ensure a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
- Analyze outages and defective states, initiating and monitoring measures to remedy them
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
- Advise our development teams in building software that is easy to run, monitor and fix
- 3+ years of experience in configuring, deploying, and running cloud-based infrastructure (Azure preferred)
- Experience in automation/configuration management (Infrastructure as Code)
- Experience with code and script languages (PowerShell preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of Windows-based environments
- Knowledge of cloud security concepts
- Knowledge of DevOps and Agile principles and best practices
- Degree in computer science, or similar professional certifications
- Background in the financial industry or similar strongly regulated environment
- Analytical and logical, and you can solve problems like nobody’s business
- Good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, flexible and self-directed
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted