Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Technical Writer for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
Our customer is a big data company focused on premium video. Their comprehensive suite of offerings includes one of the world’s largest premium video platforms, a media logistics solution for video production workflows, and a holistic advertising platform for direct and programmatic trading.
- Prepare and maintain of technical, product documentation and user manuals in English
- Prepare demo materials
- Environment Set-Up:
- Experience with a source code control system (preferably Git)
- Experience with a CMS system
- Experience creating Jira tickets and responding to Jira bug tickets
- Excellent written communication skills
- Some understanding DITA; experience working with XML files
- Experience working with documentation as part of a large documentation set with interdependencies
- Experience planning and managing project milestones
- Product skills:
- Experience creating API documentation
- Experience installing, configuring, and running products to test features and functions
- Publishing skills:
- Basic Linux or UNIX skills
- Experience running API documentation auto-generation tools like JSDocs, Doxygen, RAML, and Swagger
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers