Currently we are looking for a Senior Software Test Automation Engineer (C#) for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
You will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is a global provider of information for worldwide professionals in the healthcare. The project is focused on the development of the complex platform for working with healthcare information. This solution accumulates medical knowledge, processes the data and distributes it through relevant searches or through user friendly UI. The platform is used by doctors, nurses and medical laboratories to get access to the most relevant knowledge base in the industry. The technologies are on the .NET stack, Azure, Microservices. Knowledge of latest and greatest engineering practices including CI/CD and Agile processes is essential.
We relocate to Kharkiv. Learn more from a short presentation.
Project technologies and tools
- Selenium Web Drive
- Web services
- Leading activities on one of the streams
- Interacting with other distributed teams of this product
- Work planning and estimation
- Extending and maintaining the existing testing framework
- Automation test case creation and execution
- Preparation of testing result reports
- 3+ years of experience in test automation
- Good knowledge of C# and OOP
- Experience in Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with TFS/ Git
- Experience in CI (Jenkins, TeamCity etc.)
- Experience setting up automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience in Agile software development
- Good knowledge of testing theory, approaches, etc
- Knowledge of Web Services testing will be a plus
- Knowledge of Protractor and JMeter will be a plus
- Solr or any search experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills and good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours