Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst.
Our customer is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Their success is driven by people and their commitment to getting results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Customer's office is located in Kazakhstan, Atyrau city.
The following working schedule options are available for the position: A) Full onsite in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) or B) 2 weeks onsite, 2 weeks offsite. Full workload is expected for at least 1 year.
- Conduct application business analysis, IT technical solution consulting, application deployment planning and execution for both vendor and internally developed applications
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders involved with system enhancements
- Research and analyze issues to ensure a comprehensive design to be chosen, utilizing the best technology
- Review and understand business details of application enhancement requests
- Document specifications to the appropriate detail level using the appropriate documentation
- Collaborate with technical staff while developing a new system enhancement
- Work with Project Manager to provide the necessary documentation so appropriate training can be delivered and appropriate procedure guides updated
- Communicate to business partners final specifications
- Bridge between the business partner and the technical team by acting as a technical liaison and stakeholder advocate
- Collaborate with customers to ensure alternatives have been carefully considered and that the chosen solution meets business objectives
- Conduct stakeholder management
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or other relevant fields
- At least 3+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst role
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills - written and oral
- Being highly customer focused and results-oriented
- Ability to work independently while producing quality output
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-IT-discipline and multi-cultural environment
- Effective data analysis and detail orientation in order to draw meaningful and logical conclusions
- Proficiency in the majority of the BA knowledge areas
- Familiarity with the Business Analyst Body of Knowledge
- Ability to work effectively and manage relationships with senior Business leaders, peers and subordinates, in a virtual, geographically dispersed and cross cultural environment
- English: Intermediate level or higher (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers