Currently we are looking for an experienced Lead Oracle Developer with proven track-record successfully delivering large-scale high-performance database-centric solutions on Oracle platform with diverse and complex integrations.
The position will give you the opportunity to enjoy occasional travel to Stockholm, Sweden.
- Solid fundamentals in Object-oriented programming, coding skills (preferably in Сore Java)
- Preferred competencies – test-driven development, performance optimization in Oracle
- 8+ years of experience with IT project
- 3+ years as an IT Developer
- Nice to have Scrum knowledge
- Knowledge of Medior Oracle Vital 4
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted