Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Software Test Automation Engineer (Java) for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
Our customer is a supply chain collaboration platform for a growing number of globally active companies. It is committed to the manufacturing industry and its solutions cover industry-specific features in the automotive, aerospace, railway and engineering industries.
Company is represented in the most important and potentially fastest-growing markets around the world. In addition to its headquarters in Germany, it has locations in China and the US.
We are searching for an experienced Software Test Engineer with Java expertise to support the automation of the project aimed to simplify collaboration between sides in the aerospace industry. Currently automation tests are created and executed by customer and development is done by 3rd party. Robot Framework is used on the project, keywords are provided by customer/3rd party development.
- Be the main contact person on EPAM side
- Ensure the team load and confirm the scope
- Estimate activities and provide visibility to customer
- Communicate on regular basis with knowledge holders on customer side, gather essential information about processes and the system, promptly acquire deep knowledge of the complex system with lack of documentation
- Participate in business trips to Germany for kick-off sessions when needed
- Set up automation team activities on EPAM behalf collaborating with another automation specialist
- Create integration automation test cases (checking JSON requests and responses)
- Create/rewrite manual test cases where missing, select cases for automation
- Participate in test results analysis when needed
- 3+ years of experience as Automation Tester
- Good understanding of and experience in Java programing language
- Selenium WebDriver experience
- Strong understanding of XML Path Language
- Good understanding of BDD methodologies
- Experience in test automation using Cucumber
- Experience in JBehave automation framework and Serenity for tests writing
- Experience in REST/SOAP testing
- Experience in Git
- Ability to setup automation framework
- Ability to setup and maintain jobs using CI - Jenkins
- Upper-Intermediate English level (B1+) or higher; good communication skills
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers