Currently we are looking for a Lead Android Engineer for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
As a Lead Android Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is a leader in global prestige retail, teaching and inspiring clients to play in a world of beauty. The company has earned its reputation all over the world as a beauty trailblazer with its expertise, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit. Our project is about developing full-stack e-Commerce application for a world biggest cosmetics retailer chain of stores.
We relocate to Kharkiv. Learn more from a short presentation.
Project technologies and tools
- Java Core
- Android SDK
- 4+ years of experience in development
- 1+ year of team-leading experience
- Java development experience
- Good experience building Android applications in Java
- Java Core; OOP principles; Android SDK; SQLite; JSON; XML; REST API
- Experience in: SVN; Gradle; Android Studio
- Experience using mobile debugging/profiling tools
- Experience with Charles will be a plus
- Familiarity with Scrum development methodology
- Ability to work in a team
- Integrating & supporting different third party e-commerce/analytics solutions will be a plus
- Code review practices will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours