Currently we are looking for a Lead iOS Engineer for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
As a Lead iOS Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is a leader in global prestige retail, teaching and inspiring clients to play in a world of beauty. The company has earned its reputation all over the world as a beauty trailblazer with its expertise, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit. Our project is about developing full-stack e-Commerce application for a world biggest cosmetics retailer chain of stores.
We relocate to Kharkiv. Learn more from a short presentation.
- 4+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications
- 1+ year of team-leading experience
- Strong knowledge of both Objective-C and Swift
- Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns
- Experience in: Cocoa Touch, iPhone/iPad HIG, KVO/KVC, Multitasking, Blocks, JSON/XML, Core Data, SQL, Local and Remote Notifications
- Experience with iOS background tasks will be a plus
- Experience in Unit Tests will be a plus
- Experience using Git
- Ability to analyze requirements, create technical designs, and write high-quality code
- Good communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours