Currently we are looking for a Lead iOS Engineer for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
As a Lead iOS Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our client is the leading provider for on-demand and prepaid mobile payments for on - and off-street parking. We are looking for a highly experienced iOS Engineer to be a productive member of the app development team that designs, builds, tests, delivers and supports our growing native App-based products and services, you will live, breathe and dream Objective-C and want to share your love of it with the rest of the team. We are looking for a person with ability to have a business trips to Amsterdam. Our group aim is to redefine the parking experience bringing it to new exciting levels of features and usability providing the best possible experience for our worldwide customers at the touch of a button, this is at the core of our ethos and we invite you to help us get there together.
- 4+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications
- 1+ year of team-leading experience
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C
- Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns
- Experience with: Cocoa Touch, iPhone/iPad HIG, KVO/KVC, Multitasking, Blocks, JSON/XML, Core Data, SQL, Local and Remote Notifications
- Experience with iOS background tasks will be a plus
- Experience in Unit Tests will be a plus
- Experience in using Git
- Ability to analyze requirements, create technical designs, and write high-quality code
- Good communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours