In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Number of vacancies: 1
Contact and application - send your CV in English to Brigitta_Posan@epam.com
- Practical knowledge of an optional Object-oriented programming language
- Eager to gain an insight into professional software development
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Good English communication skills
- Attendee at University of Nyíregyháza, Software Information Technology BSc
- Insights into the daily work of a market leader in software engineering
- Active involvement/participation in real projects
- Access to unique EPAM training materials
- Continuous income during the apprenticeship