Currently we are looking for a Technical Delivery Manager with experience in Oracle ATG projects who are travel ready.
Do you thrive at working at the cutting edge of digital - owning the experience, shaping and making it a reality for clients?
With over twenty years’ experience of crafting market leading software, our business has been rapidly evolving and is now a global player in solving business challenges and developing tailor made cutting edge solutions.
These challenges require a dynamic and highly skilled workforce imagining, designing, engineering, and delivering software, through to business consulting services & customer experiences, which are changing the world around us.
Our Technical Delivery Managers oversee management and EPAM clients’ relationships, taking a technically ‘hands on’ approach to define and deliver solutions and driving a culture of continuous improvement.
You will be accountable for the overall project delivery, client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and within budget.
- Be responsible for technical end-to-end Delivery Management covering the full project initiation and life cycle: lead management, qualification for bid/financing, staffing, client management, delivery and execution governance
- Oversee delivery from financial, sourcing, development and business perspectives
- Play a proactive role in proposing technologies, tools & approaches
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Investigate complex issues of production delivery, run the root cause analysis, establish a solution and push it through required steps necessary in order to deliver
- Drive integrated teams to deliver solid technology solutions in support of key client initiatives
- Co-ordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work
- Manage high-level client expectations and relationships, looking for opportunities to up/cross-sell products and services through relationship management
- Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives
- Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early
- Solid end-to-end delivery experience with projects utilizing Oracle ATG
- Deep technical expertise from an architecture or development background within eCommerce and Digital projects
- Consulting background, knowledge of the challenges of working for clients and managing hands-on software delivery projects
- Hands-on Technical Delivery Management experience implementing and delivering software projects and solutions for clients
- Experience working in an Agile environment, ability to visualize technical solutions from beginning to end
- Solid experience working closely with onshore/nearshore/offshore teams and clients
- Travel flexibility is a must as some of our roles will require you to work on a number of client projects in numerous locations
- We are not seeking Service Delivery Managers