Currently we are looking for an Open Source Technical Support Specialist for our Krakow office to make our team even stronger.
As a Technical Support Specialist for open-source support, you'll enable the growth of Open-sources technologies by using your excellent technical and customer service skills by connecting with customers through scaled technical support forums such as Stack Overflow & GitHub. You will troubleshoot technical problems, respond to product related questions and help to resolve concerns of customers using open sources platforms such as Kubernetes, Istio and TensorFlow.
You will be ideal for the role, if:
- Among your many attributes, you have strong customer centric communication skills and an excellent understanding of Cloud computing and web technologies;
- You possess a strong interest and our products and a commitment to providing customers with the best possible online experience through many forums;
- This is an excellent opportunity to use your technical expertise and communications skills at the same time.
- Basic knowledge of one of the Golang, C++, Python, or, Java - / ability to read and understand code
- Excellent written communication in English
- Hands-on experience in: HTML, HTTP
- Basic experience with web services and REST API development
- Understanding of cloud and Microservices
Nice to have
- Ability to write unit tests to expose bugs in code
- Bachelor's degree preferred in a technical or hard science major such as Engineering, Computer Science or Math
- Strong experience in technical sales, technical support and/or consulting experience, preferably in Enterprise software
- Excellent project management skills, with a track record of handling multiple streams work
- Comfortable working with Linux-based systems
- Knowledge in ML and Database Technologies
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes - not required, a plus (we will be providing Kubernetes training for the candidates if needed)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted