You are sharp, driven and inquisitive. You are not afraid to take risks and grow by learning from mistakes. You let your voice be heard and love a good challenge. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Employee Experience Specialist. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM is looking to add a Senior Employee Experience Specialist to our team in Mountain View, CA. This full time HR role will play an integral part in helping to create a great workplace experience emphasized by EPAM’s core values. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the experiences we provide our employees, helping them build their skills, achieve their career aspirations, and enjoy the time they spend at work supporting our global client base.
- Manage EPAM Onboarding and Relocation candidate experiences
- Collaborate with other People Management teams and business teams to implement programs and initiatives that drive a positive employee experience
- Design and/or support the coordination of employee recognition efforts such as special events, community outreach, and teambuilding activities
- Support and implement performance management, training/development, and retention initiatives
- Provide employee relations support pertaining to issues/grievances by working with other EPAM teams to provide support for individuals
- Assist in developing and/or streamlining current programs/processes
- 3+ years of practical HR experience in a fast-paced, innovative workplace
- Preferred to have experience in a global organization
- Considerable experience in a coaching role - supporting teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback
- Passionate about teamwork, communication and with an optimistic outlook
- Self-starter, responsive, with a customer service approach to employee needs
- Strong organizational skills along with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize & multitask
- Common sense and sensitivity about counseling employees and supervisors, maintaining confidentiality
- Russian language skills a plus