Currently we are looking for a Solution Architect who is strong in both architecture and security aspects of software development.
The challenges we offer require the best high quality solutions from you, we work as a team, but still you will have lots of freedom for self-realization.
One of the challenging tasks we offer – design and drive implementation of an enterprise level solution, considering all variety of network topology, applications eco-system and of course the best possible UX of the solution.
Another challenge – ensure security of the large portfolio of projects/products. This challenge involves the creation of a Security Reference Architecture, collaboration with different Stakeholders and Teams, including Compliance and IT Services, security review of the product deployment scheme in a production environment, and more. The successful candidate will have a unique chance to gain skills and experience in enterprise security and architecture areas.
Our team already has security architects, engineers, and testers. Now we are looking for more solution architects who are interested in security expertise and would like to join our team on a full-time basis.
- Gathering Security/Privacy Requirements
- Threat Modeling
- Designing Secure Architecture and API
- Security Code Review
- Support Security/Penetration Testing activities
- Evaluate the 3rd party solutions
- You will learn security mechanisms and approaches on different platforms and work with tools for Static and Dynamic Security Testing, infrastructure scanning and Monitoring, like:
- Checkmarx, HP Fortify, Solar InCode, Positive Technology Application Inspector
- Acunetix, Burp Suite
- Qualys, Nessus etc
- A SA1-SA3 level expert
- Expert in technology and architecture
- Ideally, we hope you have strong skills in the security area
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events