Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is US leading provider of business information and analytics. It is a global company with proven experts in areas like risk assessment, underwriting support, investment and marketing decisions, preventing fraud, and business performance improvement in daily operations. The company is opening new projects to re-platform legacy applications on a Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform. EPAM is an outsourcing partner on these kinds of projects since 2016.
Our teams will work from Kyiv communicating to customers in Santa-Monica, CA and Dallas, TX offices, in a highly agile environment, following XP practices, pair programming, TDD, 12-factors app guidelines, best CI/CD practices, etc.
Project technologies and tools
- Java 8
- XP Practices (Pair Programming)
- 2.5+ years of experience as a Java Developer within production projects
- Strong knowledge of Spring (Core, Data, MVC, Cloud)
- RESTfull Web Services development experience
- Web Application development using Spring framework
- Experience in designing application systems
- Strong relational database experience using Oracle9i/10g/11g. SQL Server, DB2, MySQL or PostgreSQL may be substituted for Oracle
- Experience working in and deploying to a Cloud based environment (Public or Private)
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies. Experience in XP practices (Pair Programming)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate or higher level of spoken English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers